More than 300 million tons of plastic is produced annually. Out of this only 2% is recycled effectively. The majority of the remaining 98% ends up in the environment.
Our mission is to provide an eco-friendly and scalable answer to the crisis so that plastic will no longer be a threat to the habitants of the earth. Also we want to offer an industrially relevant solution to deal with unrecyclable plastics in order to create a new ecosystem for them, turning the once polluting plastic waste into a carbon footprint friendly, valuable end-product, thus creating circular economy.
We created a cocktail of four bacteria that together consume plastic. Two of these have never before been described and two have never been used for this purpose.
Co-founder & CEO
Co-founder & CTO
Co-founder & COO
Sign up to hear from us.